Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Another night just like last night except minus the Halloween candy! I'm sippin' a Sonic grape slush instead. Don't ask.

I wasn't going to blog tonight, but I had to take just a few minutes and brag about my Baby Girl. She was an absolute DREAM today!! I was so proud of her! She didn't fight me about putting her clothes on this morning or about washing her face or brushing her teeth. She didn't fight me to get in the car or to take her passy out before we went in to school. Tonight when I picked her up, she sang and made animal sounds with me all the way home and the traffic was bad tonight. She was almost like a totally different little girl. I asked Wayne, "Why can't she be more like this?" Do you know what his response was? He said, "Well, Laura, she has bad days, too." I was like, what could an 18-month old possibly have a bad day about? I think it's more like PMS!!

Alise has a new word. She can now say, "Alright!" It is the cutest thing! One of her teachers told me this afternoon when I picked her up that she was really trying to talk. They told me that she would probably be moving up to the 2 year old room next spring. I was like, oh, no, I don't want to hear that!!

I can't remember if I said this or not last night...all my days are beginning to run together...but I am debating on whether or not to have Alise's picture made for Christmas. If I do, I'm thinking about going about the cheaper route and I'm even considering Wal-mart.

Alise's followup visit with Dr. Dugas (ENT) is tomorrow. I'm expecting her ears to be clear, but I am going to ask him to check her throat. Alise has got very bad coughing spurts and Dr. Stanley told me once it's because the drainage is tickling the back of her throat. Maybe Dugas will give me a prescription.

I hate interviews and I've got two scheduled tomorrow for my senior accountant position. I wish I could just clone myself and then I wouldn't have to deal with it. Unfortunately, that's not an option, so I have to succumb to interviewing. I think my boss is ready for me to hire somebody. I had another melt down again today (no tears, this time!) and all she can tell me is that things will be so much better once I find an accountant and we move/consolidate with the downtown accounting department. Whatever. I'm sick of hearing it. I just want my job to go away. I just know I would make a GREAT "Suzy-Homemaker-Betty Crocker"!

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to show you the video I took on my phone of Cameron calling Alise "Aweese". Too cute.

    ReplyDelete