Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday, November 5, 2006

We want to send "Get Well Wishes" to our cousin Katie (Kay-Kay) in Alabama. We found out tonight that Katie was in the hospital a few weeks ago with what sounds to us like the rhoto-virus. Hope you're feeling better, Katie! We loved your Halloween pictures (www.katiebuginbama.photosite.com)! You were the cutest Minnie Mouse we've ever seen!!

Alise and I met Wayne on Saturday afternoon and went to the camp. We stopped on the way to visit the cows on Gun Club Road. She didn't want to leave! We had a good time, especially Alise. She liked being outside. We picked up leaves and saw the water. All three of us rode the 4-wheeler together and she really liked that. I'm surprised she didn't get a stomach ache from all the stuff she ate this weekend! She slept with me and Wayne on the sofabed and Wayne got up this morning saying that she kicked him all night long! I was like, no way, because she kicked ME all night long! It was nice to get away for a while, but I forgot to take the camera!

Wayne is on cloud 9. I made the mistake of telling him to go on ebay and see if he could find some Alabama vs. Auburn tickets. Well, he found some! Four tickets to be exact! There are about three days left on the bid and we probably won't win them, but he's excited just the same! Word is that Alabama may go to the Liberty Bowl. He's thinking about getting tickets for that, too!

Alise has dumped the Halloween candy in her bucket about a thousand times today. I don't know what her obsession is, but she likes to dump it, spread it all over the floor, and then pick it back up. Go figure. I let her have a small package of M&M's for a snack today. The sugar didn't seem to bother her. I was glad!

I don't know if I've told you lately, but I am like 95% through with my Christmas shopping! I am so excited about Christmas that I want to start decorating now!! I hope Alise enjoys it this year! There is a light up Santa Claus at Walmart that I want to get, but then I feel guilty because the light up Nativity set is right beside it and I feel like I should be buying it instead. I haven't said anything to Wayne yet except that I wanted to get the net lights to go in the bushes and he said no. I think he's afraid our yard may end up looking like the Grizwall's!!

OH! And about Alise's hair cut.... I think I have just about got Wayne convinced to get it trimmed this weekend. I'll call Rhonda on Tuesday and see if she can cut it on Saturday. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment