Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Okay. You can call it being "chicken." You can call it dealing with meltdowns. Or you can blame it on Alise being sick. Which ever it is, I called Rhonda at 8:30 this morning and told her that we wouldn't make it to our hair cut appointment. By that time, Alise had been up two hours and she was already driving me crazy with the fussiness, whining, and clinginess. So much for feeling better. Besides that, I woke up with a bad headache and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep on the couch.

Wayne made it home around lunch time. He fixed Alise a grilled cheese sandwich that she didn't eat. She hardly ate anything all day until tonight when she ate spaghetti, broccoli and cheese and some peaches for dessert. Maybe that means she's really beginning to feel better. Man, I hope so!!

I've decided to have a family Christmas picture made. I called Olan Mills this afternoon and scheduled an appointment for next Sunday afternoon. I'm having a hard time finding something for me and Wayne to wear that will go with Alise's dress and I don't want to hafta go out and buy something new.

Well, I need to go help Wayne cheer for BAMA. Roll tide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment