Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday, November 17, 2006

Alise visited her Aunt Donna and Uncle Steve tonight. They offered to babysit while I bought groceries. I asked her on the way home if she had a good time and she said, "Uh-huh!" I asked, "Did you eat Aunt Donna's green beans?" And she said, "Uh-huh!" That means "yes" of course and she sounds so funny when she says it. She was so tired when I picked her up.

The daycare called me this afternoon (while I was shopping...more on that later!) and Ms. Sandy said that Alise had a rash on her face when she woke up from her nap. She wasn't running fever and seemed to be okay. But then Ms. Sandy called me back at about 4:15 and said that it looked like it was spreading. Let's just say that I don't think it was that big of a deal. Her cheeks looked flushed and maybe she has a few welps, but I'm not ready to take her to the doctor just yet. I put some lotion on her cheeks tonight when I put her to bed. She doesn't act like it bothers her. She's not scratching her face of anything like that.

Well, if you don't hear from me next week, it's because I'll be in Shreveport for meetings. Alise is staying with Nana and her wonderful Daddy has to go back to work (hate to hear it!). Nana will probably be keeping Brooklyn and Alise together. She'll be so tired next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment