Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One of the Best Movies Ever

I just finished watching "The Lake House" with Sandra Bullock and Kineau Reeves. It is a must see! I have not cried like this since "Titantic" in 1998 and you all KNOW how many times I saw that movie!!! It is one of the best movies I have seen in a while. I won't go into details except to say "stay with it." It's a little confusing at first, but so good! It's a different spin on the movie "An Affair to Remember."

For all our Winnsboro readers....you'll appreciate this. Wayne and I went to the dentist today in Mangham. I won't name any names.... but I think every dentist I have ever seen is determined to turn every tooth in my head to the shade of black (with fillings)! No, really, Tim and Jennifer are friends of ours. But I haven't been to the dentist since I was about three months pregnant with Alise (I am ashamed to admit that, but it's the truth! I hate going!). I had three cavaties. Wayne, of course, walked out with not a single one. Then we went shopping at the children's shop, "Madaline and something" and I spent a fortune on Alise two smocked dresses! We went to find red shoes, but they didn't have her size. It does me no good to walk into a store with an agenda! Then we visited,"Baby Bags and More" (I think is the name) and I bought a little pink tu-tu for Alise's Halloween costume. So there! There's my plug for the town of Winnsboro. Although, I do hope that there is not much damage from the flooding yesterday! A section of whatever that highway is between Rayville and Winnsboro was flooded.

Make sure you rent "The Lake House" and let me know what you think.

P.S. Check us out at www.babygirlalise.photosite.com to see gymnastics pictures. See Alise "skin the cat."

No comments:

Post a Comment