Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I got even more good reports from church tonight about Alise. When I picked up Alise tonight from the church nursery, Ms. Anna told me that Alise was sharing her fish crackers with Josie. She said Alise would eat one and then offer the next one to Josie. I thought that was so sweet. I hope she always has a sharing heart.

I spoke to the director this morning about Alise's bite marks. She caught me outside when I dropped Alise off. She told me that she had called the little boy's parents and they agreed to work with him at home (how are they going to do that?). Marian also told me about some other things that they are doing differently at school, too, like splitting the class and moving some of the older "ones" up into the two year old room if necessary. I told her that I appreciated her help but that I was concerned that Alise might become a biter, too. She said that the kids that are biting did not come to the daycare biting; it's just something they've "developed." I felt like saying, "Well, keep them away from my daughter!" She looked just like a little school girl this morning...so cute! She had on a Gymboree outfit of a Peter Pan onesie with cherries on it, a matching blue jean skirt, white bobby socks and navy Stride-rite shoes! She was just precious!

Alise woke up this morning coughing and a little congested. I thought, "Oh, great! We're about to go out of town and she's getting sick." So I made Wayne hook up the humidifier tonight in her room. I heard her coughing a little while ago in her bed. She still has a runny nose, but seems to feel okay. Maybe it's just a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment