Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Alise's pictures were so good!! I was tickled to death to finally see pictures with her smiling (AND looking at the camera!)! I decided to wait on the BIG picture (16 X 20) simply because even though the pictures were good, there wasn't one that I wanted to spend that much money on (for the living room wall). I'm sure once Alise can actually "pose" it will be worth the wait. The pictures of her on the Victorian love seat turned out much better than I thought. I was disappointed with the pictures of her in her nightie just because if she was smiling really good, then the doll was turned the wrong way and vice versa (Those were the ones I was hoping to get a 16 X 20 in). But they were still good. The last wardrobe change resulted only in two snapshots and they weren't any good simply because she had had enough. I got pictures for everybody...including you, Aunt Donna, so hopefully they will be in in about two to three weeks. OH! I have to tell you this! The pictures with Raggady Ann were priceless!! There were three poses and it looked as though the camera flashed three consecutive times....the first pose had her bending down to pick up the doll, the second had her looking at Raggady Ann while she held her by the hair, and the third, Alise had her face crammed into the doll's giving Raggady Ann a kiss. I got those in an 8 X 10 for her room. Lucy just fell in love with those pictures and told me that she wanted to do those poses again, so maybe next year we will do something similiar.

Cousin Brooklyn will be in town tomorrow night. I am going to take off work early on Friday. I'll probably pick Alise up after she wakes up from her nap and we'll go to Nana's to visit her. On Saturday, we're going to have a cook out with Nana & Papaw. Alise and Brooklyn might go swimming in the BIG pool next door. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment