Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 - Updated 7:00 PM

Alise is doing much better. She slept nearly two hours and played the rest of the afternoon. She still isn't eating much, but she is drinking lots. Seems to have an upset stomach, too. We put her to bed tonight at about 6:45 after we had to wrestle her to get the ear drops in. What a pain! I've decided that I'm going to take her back to daycare tomorrow instead of letting my mom keep her as planned. I think she'll be fine.

Her poor little hand and arms are turning black and blue from all the poking and prodding. She's been stuck three times in the last five days! I'm sure when we pay a visit to Dr. Stanley, we'll have to do it all over again. I haven't decided when I'm going to schedule that appointment.

Wayne took the cutest pictures of Alise tonight (and I haven't asked him to upload them to the computer because he is so tired tonight)! She is hooked on one of my purses. She goes to my closet and pulls it out all the time (I'm constantly putting it back in the closet). Tonight she walked into the living room with it on her arm and started pushing her baby stroller. I died laughing. She looked SO cute! I wanted to cry at the same time because it finally hit me that my baby girl really is a GIRL!!! Maybe my dreams of her being a "girly-girl" are finally coming true!! But absolutely! The whole purse thing was too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment