Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday, August 27, 2006 - 10:21 PM

I went to Sonic tonight for my "drug" and nearly came through the loud speaker and rung the neck of the waitress who "informed" me that they no longer have the Hot Fudge Brownie Blast!! So I had to opt for an M&M blast instead. Then, my husband informed me tonight that "if I didn't quit eating, I was going to get fat." I gave him THE look that said, "Take YOUR butterfinger blast that I went to get you and shove it where the sun don't shine, Buddy!" He better not mess with me!! The gaul of him!! At least I don't walk around the house every night saying, "There just ain't nothing sweet to eat around here."

Wayne and I have been watching a documentary on the National Geographic channel tonight about the 9/11 attacks and the World Trade Center. It seems impossible that that happened nearly 5 years ago. I hope that Alise never experiences such tragic events in her lifetime. To see airplanes fly into some of the world's tallest buildings, to see people jumping out the windows and then the eventful crash of the towers is just mind-boggling. I can't understand that people would have such a misunderstanding of God to be willing to fly planes into a building and kill innocent people. I don't understand their God and apparently they don't understand mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment