Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Alise's new movie is "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory." It's been on the satellite all weekend and she seems to be hooked on the "umpa-lumpas." It was on TV before she went to bed last night so she saw it before bedtime and then again this morning while me and her daddy were getting ready for church. She seems kinda facinated with Willy Wonka, too. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Johnny Depp is a little scary in that movie if you know what I mean.

She has eaten well all weekend. For lunch on Saturday, we took her to the mall for Chick-fil-a nuggets and fruit. Last night I made lasagna and tonight I made a full-course meal of smothered steak, scallopped potatoes, corn, and fried okra. She ate everything!!

We rested alot this weekend and got the middle bedroom cleaned out. Took some of Alise's baby toys to the building and played outside in her pink car. We're planning a "Last Summer Fling" with her friends in a couple of weeks....her playgroup will come over and we'll swim and eat popsicles. She is growing up so fast!!

I'm going to call this week and have her one year picture made very soon. I feel so bad that I have waited this long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment