Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday, August 25, 2006

Alise is in love with her Uncle Steve and ketchup!! Thanks to her Nana and Papaw who took her to McDonald's last weekend and showed her how to dip french fries in ketchup, she's now hooked. As for her Uncle Steve who came by this evening to mow our grass, she was beating me at the door to go outside and see him. She watched him from the living room door as he went back and forth.

As for work, I'm still ticked off. My boss scheduled a meeting that I had to attend and I was debating on whether or not to even attend. But then she left me a voice mail message about it, so I thought I'd better show up, but I quickly left after the meeting. She called me later this afternoon and asked me how things were going and I said "not very well." She said she did not mean to upset me with the payroll change and that she knew there was more to it than that. I told her that I was still mad and that I didn't want to talk about it right then. She said for me to let her know when I was ready to talk about it. Whatever. I know she's sincere, but I'm just not in the mood to deal with it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment