Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm watching "Bare Escentuals" on QVC. Wayne absolutely begged me before he went to bed NOT to buy anything. He thinks I have become a QVC addict. Okay, maybe a QVC junkie, but certainly not an addict! I just LOVE this makeup! The last time this show was on, the two hostesses were hillarious! Talk about entertainment! The comedy certainly was alot better than you find on regular TV!

It was melt-down city around our house tonight. It started when I showed Katie's picture to Alise while she was trying to eat. She wanted to hold the picture and her hands were filthy from eating. When I put Katie's picture back on the entertainment center, she went nuts. She didn't eat much for supper. Big mistake, Mom! Next, she picked up one of her toys and dropped it on her toes. Ouch! She wasn't happy. When I said it was time for a bath, she wanted to play on our bed, so I caved. We were playing and the next thing I knew, one minute she was on the bed, the next minute she was falling on her head! I was right there! I think it scared her more than anything. She was okay. But that was all she wrote. She cried in the bath tub and I finally ended up holding her while she drank her sippy cup. She barely moved. I asked her, "Alise, do you want to go to bed?" and the little booger shook her head yes. I nearly fell off the couch! She just started the nodding and shaking her head this week. I love it! We're "communicating." Poor thing! Her bottom is so red! Ms. Mary said that she had about four dirty diapers today. I told her that the reason for the loose diapers was because of Alise's antibiotic medicine she was taking. I dread going to see Dr. Dugas on Thursday. I'm hopeful that he will give us some good news.

Well, I don't think I have strep throat. However, I was beginning to get a little worried last night. I woke up at 12:30 this morning with my throat KILLING me! I vowed right then that I was going to see Dr. Conville. But when I woke up, it wasn't as bad and even now, it barely hurts. I'm a tad congested though, and my attempts to not get in Alise's face all but vanished tonight with her melt downs. I hope she doesn't get sick.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 PM

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 PM

    I find some information here.

    ReplyDelete