Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I called Thurman's today and changed the design of Alise's birthday cake (the one for herself....the BIG cake is still in the shape of a butterfly). Pam, the baker, is going to try to scallop the edges so that the cake will look more like a flower. She said normally, she does the design with just icing. She said it always turns out really cute. I told her it didn't matter; just change what I had originally planned.

Today on the way home from the daycare, Alise was acting funny. It must have been because she was so sleepy. She nearly fell asleep in the car. I thought she might be getting sick. We've been fighting the congestion and runny nose thing for over a week, but I am trying to put off going to the doctor until next week because that's when she's scheduled for her "last" well-baby check up...on her birthday no doubt. I plan to take Dr. Stanley a goody bag of Alise's pink and purple M&Ms. He will love them, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment