Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Okay. Forget about Baby Girl getting sick. You need to be worried about her parents. We seem to be on our last leg. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and my ear bothering me again. Wayne doesn't feel good and is dragging. What in the world is happening to us?

***************************************************************************************
Respiratory infection. Dr. Conville said it was the same virus/carrier that probably caused the stomach woes Sunday night. It was just "going through my system." Yeah, well. Whatever. Just get me well before Saturday!! She also took a strep test and it came back negative. She said I had alot of fluid around my ears and my chest has hurt all day, but I do feel better than I did this morning.

I nearly died today when I picked up Alise from the daycare. She walked toward me and I could have sworn that she grew and changed today in just eight hours. Maybe it was because I was scared to get in her face this morning with my cold that I didn't really pay that much attention? I don't know what it was, but she looked so much older. And she was an absolute angel on the way home and tonight. She didn't fuss in the car; she cleaned her plate at supper; she even drank some of her "milk sippy," and tried to help her daddy put together her new baby doll stroller that I ordered on-line for her. She tried to put "Cinderella" (the tiny one that goes to her Cinderella Castle mega-block set) in the stroller and walk her, but she's so tiny that she kept falling through the legs of the stroller. I told Wayne, "My dream has come true!! My Baby Girl realy DOES like Cinderella now! That's it! I'm going to Toys R Us tomorrow and getting her the baby version of a Cinderella baby doll." Of course, he said no.

Alise's "1st Birthday Cake Plate" also came into today. However, there is no pen. When I called Birthday Express, they said they didn't have another separate one in the warehouse (it comes with the plate). So tomorrow, I've got to run all over town looking for a "ceramic pen" so that people can write on the plate for her. It's a keep sake.

I had to do two more goody bags tonight for Madison and Claudia. Linda has already bought Alise a gift and they would like to come to the party. It worked out so that Madison's dance recital is Friday night instead of Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment