Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm ticked!! Someone out-bidded me on Ebay for the "Guess How Much I Love You" jack in the box! They out-bidded me in the last two hours!!!! When I got on this morning to check, I was still winning with a price of $8.01 (The bidding started at $4.99). When I got home this afternoon the highest bid was $15.50. Now, to some of you, that may not seem like a high bid, but by the time I paid shipping, I could nearly get the jack in the box that I really want for Alise at the Woman's Shop. How dare they! Who in the world besides me would want a "Guess How Much I Love You" jack in the box?!? It was probably the seller bidding the price up so he could get more for it.....makes me wanna go to the Woman's Shop tomorrow and buy that "Mary Had A Little Lamb" one! Wayne would die!

Besides that, I've just about eaten all the Nerds out of the big bag of candy I bought for the party goody bags.

On top of that, I had spent $100 bucks at Wal-mart before 8:30 this morning and another $50 at Target at lunch. This birthday party is breaking me! I went ahead and bought the helium balloon machine so I wouldn't be running around town the day of the party getting 20 balloons blown up! The machine alone was $20 bucks! And then I got Eileen (the swimming birthday party coming up this Sunday that Alise is invited to) a push car like Alise's (check out the pictures at www.babygirlalise.photosite.com) except that I couldn't find a pink and purple one so Eileen will have to settle for a red and blue one instead.

Also, Alise had a major melt-down this morning when I merely suggested that "Glowie" keep her pacifier until tonight. You would have thought I killed her! She was cranky all morning!

And as if all this wasn't enough!...(I know my boss thought I had lost my mind today!)...I took most of the party supplies over to my mom's tonight and realized that there were no "blow-outs/horns." So now I am about to go online and order blowouts and have them delivered very "speedily" to our house!

Well, tomorrow is the day!! The invitations go out tomorrow! After that, there is no turning back! Yesterday I ordered the cookies for her party from the cute little candy shop on Antique Alley. I think the name of the shop is called Yummy Tummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment