Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Alise is still not feeling well. That surprises me because we're on antibiotics and another anahistomine. She still has a "flemmy" cough and acts like she doesn't feel good. I'm in a panic wondering if she's going to be better by next weekend!

We went to visit Nana & Papaw this afternoon because the library was closed, and they have been busy at their house getting ready for the party! They've been cleaning blinds and windows and everything else under the sun! I hope they know how much I appreciate it. Thanks mom and dad. But their busy-ness has left me feeling guilty because the Horton's haven't done much of anything today except clean off the carport and call to see how much we can get crawfish and shrimp for next weekend. My mom is going to keep Alise tonight while we run to Sam's and the grocery store.

Aunt Donna and Uncle Steve stopped by around lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment