Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday, May 8, 2006

Today during my lunch break, I took Alise's birthday party dress to Monograms Unlimited to have her name monogrammed on the front. Wayne wanted me to have her name put under the cupcake, but I opted for over the cupcake. Moms rule!! You can check out her birthday dress on www.bswanky.com. It's the lavendar dress.

I had to order more invitations today. My mother wanted me to invite my Grandma Cochran even though she more than likely will not be able to come. I needed to order some more, anyway, because I needed some for keepsakes. Now I'll definitly have one for Alise's baby book. I also ordered the keepsake cake plate that guests can write on for Alise to have for always. I hope she grows up to be as sentimental as her mother is! As you can tell, the birthday plans are kicking up in high gear. I spent some time on the phone today with my mom planning things out and asking her opinion on some things. She and daddy are so great to let us have Alise's party at their house! We simply don't have room here. But I got excited today about everything because one of the girls I work with celebrated her granddaughter's two year birthday party this weekend and she was telling me what all they did and how much fun they had. I just pray that Alise is in a good mood that day and that she's alot of fun!

I talked to my friend Carrie today and I think I've just about decided to call Thurman's and change my mind about Alise's individual birthday cake. I think I am going to go ahead and have them make it in the shape of a flower. I think it will go with the whole birthday "theme" alot better.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete