Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Alise pitched a fit this afternoon when we got home. I was holding her and as I was unlocking the door, she spotted the stroller under the carport. She just kept looking at it. When we got inside and I shut the door, she started crying. She cried the entire time I was changing clothes. So I snatched up my cellphone and sunglasses and we headed back out the door! We went for a stroller ride last night and she loved it. The new time change is so nice. I called Wayne and told him that Alise was definitly going to be an "outside" girl. I can live with that. As long as she still likes to wear pink!

I keep waiting for new teeth! Every time she smiles, I'm looking to see if I see anything new. Not yet. The poor child is never going to be able to try anything besides carrots and green beans and macaroni and cheese if she doesn't hurry up and get some teeth! She's been eating alot of "new" things at the daycare. Like this morning she had a biscuit with jelly and for lunch she had baked beans. Or so that's what her sheet said today. I don't know how much of all that stuff she's really eating.

Marianne from the Yellow House called me last week and there is a spot open for Alise. She will start there on June 5th. I'm going to go by in a few weeks and look at things and see what their schedule is like there. I'm thinking that the class size will be much bigger and I'm not especially thrilled about that, but I think it will be better for her. There are two creepers in her room who seem to be much slower and I don't want that to hamper Alise. She is starting to walk more, but not by herself. As long as she is holding on to something, she does great. This morning when I dropped her off at the daycare she took off-standing-with a push toy and pushed it all over the room. I haven't seen her do that with her toys at home.

OH! Yesterday I went to look at Alise's portraits at Holtzclaw--the one with the live bunny. They turned out SO good!! I spent a fortune on pictures! Of course, there weren't any pictures of her actually smiling, but my favorite was of her "half smiling" (if there is such a thing). I got three different poses! I can't wait to show them to everyone! I'm going to have to buy more frames!!

No comments:

Post a Comment