Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Alise's hair continues to grow. I noticed this morning that there are a few strands growing over her ears. It looks so funny....so shaggy, but too cute.

It seems as though our lives are getting back to normal since Alise has been sick. She is sleeping through the night again and not with us. Her bed time is stretching to 7:30 some nights. I think it all depends on whether or not she had a "hard" day. We're still taking the antibotics.

Yesterday morning when I took her back to the daycare, Michael and Natalie were already there in her room. When we walked through the door, their eyes got big. I couldn't tell if it was a look of surprise or panic? She was definitly glad to see them although Ms. Sallie wasn't there.

Baby Girl is walking around all over the place. She took a few steps toward me this afternoon when I picked her up. She took another step tonight. We were playing on the couch and we got into a "giggling fit." I tried some milk tonight in a sippy cup instead of a bottle. Alise drank a little bit and made the funniest face! I ended up having to fix her a bottle anyway, but I did half and half. She drank that.

No comments:

Post a Comment