Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday, April 23, 2006

THE M&M'S HAVE BEEN ORDERED!!!!!!!!

Can you tell Alise is in a pissy mood? She offers NO cooperation whatsoever when it comes to getting her picture made! None. Nada. Zilch. I wanted to get a picture of her in her tie-dyed t-shirt, but the sippy cup was in the way here and there was no smile. This was taken Saturday morning and I can't remember why she was mad. I'll just blame it on the "recuperating" from her sickness.

Baby Girl is still taking steps. She took two this morning in the nursery during Sunday School. All the workers, including mommie, were clapping for her. She turned around and looked at us like, "What are you clapping for?" Then this afternoon, she took a step toward Papaw when we went for a visit. I think in another two weeks, she'll be walking all over the place! Just in time for that big birthday bash!! I am so glad she'll be walking by her birthday!

As for Sunday School, it's time for Ms. Aster to move on up to the creeper room. In all honesty, she's bored in the nursery, now and she drives Mommie crazy! I feel like I can't help with the other babies because I am so busy "taming" Alise. So next Sunday, I'm dropping her off in the creeper room! Her friend, Josie, has already moved up and I'm thinking if Alise moves up, then maybe her other friend, Eileen, will join her! At first I thought I might be sad about Alise leaving the nursery, but I really think it's time. I think she'll be happier and I know I'll be able to be more help to the others. Besides, she'll just be right across the hall from me.

I hate that I have to go to work tomorrow. I was suppose to be off, but "Somebody" got sick. Oh, well. At least it got me out of helping Wayne with the flower beds! They are going to look so good when he's finished. Anyway, tomorrow it's back to daycare for Alise and I'm curious to see how she is going to act. She's been with Moma for four days and she's very clingy. Normally she goes right to the others and starts playing. Doesn't even bat an eye when I leave (except at church) and I can't help but wonder if it will be that way tomorrow? We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Not very many smiles for me either that night :)

    ReplyDelete