Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday, April 22, 2006

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!! Eleven years! Can you believe it? It's hard to believe eleven years ago today that it was raining cats and dogs! We've got proof of the thundering and lightening in our wedding video! But we didn't care! We were in love! Still are. We've got a great marriage. I love my man more than I did this day eleven years ago.

OH MY GOODNESS!! I don't know what drug Stanley gave Alise yesterday but she was WIRED last night! That little bugger didn't go to bed until 10:00 last night! She screamed her head off and then the last time we got her up for good, she was wild! Playing and laughing. Wayne gave her some of his spicy McAlister's gumbo and she loved it. I'm just waiting to see the results of that today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment