Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday, March 19, 2006

This is our latest picture. It was taken a few weeks ago at our friend Addison's first birthday party. Alise had a great time! She got to try lots of new things that day....like Sprite and cake and ice cream for the first time!

Speaking of Addison, please be praying for her and her family. A few days after her first birthday, she was rushed to the hospital. The doctors have discovered that she is a diabetic and must now take shots to regulate her sugar levels. This is a tremendous burden on this family (and new mom). I pray that God with bless them with the wisdom and peace they need at this time as they go through this circumstance.

As for "first birthdays," I am busy planning Alise's!! Her actual birthday is May 26th, but we'll be celebrating on May 27th, which is the Saturday before Memorial Day. Everyone is invited!!I've been visiting "birthday express" on the internet trying to decide which party plates and napkins I like the best. I can't believe my baby girl is almost a year old! These past ten months have been pretty fun to say the least! I can't imagine my life without her! Her latest and greatest thing is give kisses. She likes to come toward you with her mouth open! But they are the sweetest treasures on earth! I ask for one all the time!

It's still raining here. Another dreary day, but you can tell by looking outside that Spring is ready to burst forth. I've even already got a few aezaleas blooming. Easter will be here before you know it and little Miss It still doesn't have an Easter dress. Wayne promised to take me out of town to go shopping for one this coming weekend. We'll see if we can find anything! I have the exact dress pictured in my mind, but I just haven't found it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment